Anyone watching?

This is a very good team. They play tremendous defense down the stretch, and find ways to win close games, even with critical injuries. This Iowa team is ready for big 10 play with all the ways they have found to win games!

Bryant outscores iowa in the paint. A school that has one p5 win in its history. What is wrong with this picture? That’s squarely on bohannan and the flaws of his game. He has zero interest in involving his teammates in the offense and that’s one reason this team goes nowhere

as one Old Hawk to another , I think u r letting your negative bias towards Jordon cloud your view here , mentally none of these kids completely showed up tonite , surely not attributable to one player , Jordon played team ball as well as any of his team mates , lucky to get out of Carver with a win tonite , Bryant was making some crazy shots and our lack of attn and hustle helped make them look pretty decent

Bryant outscores iowa in the paint. A school that has one p5 win in its history. What is wrong with this picture? That’s squarely on bohannan and the flaws of his game. He has zero interest in involving his teammates in the offense and that’s one reason this team goes nowhere

Congrats! You win the “dumbest post of the week” award.

This is a very good team. They play tremendous defense down the stretch, and find ways to win close games, even with critical injuries. This Iowa team is ready for big 10 play with all the ways they have found to win games!

As much as it hurts me to say, I disagree- I don't think they are ready... at all!

I went to bed early, I wasn't feeling too good now.
giphy.gif

You could make an argument that Bryant looked more athletic than us. Will we still be ranked?

If we're totally honest, we prolly don't deserve to be ranked. We have played one of the weakest B1G OOC schedules in the league, even with our P1 wins. If Purdue gm was at home, maybe, but on the road...?

as one Old Hawk to another , I think u r letting your negative bias towards Jordon cloud your view here , mentally none of these kids completely showed up tonite , surely not attributable to one player , Jordon played team ball as well as any of his team mates , lucky to get out of Carver with a win tonite , Bryant was making some crazy shots and our lack of attn and hustle helped make them look pretty decent
Have to agree. You can't put this game on Bohannon's shoulders. it was a combination of bad perimeter defense.