Anyone remember the temperature for the Michigan game last year?

PasadenaDreams

I remember it being freezing...even during the day. Anyone remember Day time and game tim temperatures to compare what we will have SaturdaY?

I don't know exact numbers but I think during the day it struggled to get out of the 30's. I remember there was snow on the grass near Des Moines when we took off around 9:00am. The kick temp was probably around 35 or so.

Snowed on the way into IC in the morning. Freezing for most of the day with an occasional flurry. Sun came out around 4/430 and warmed up to about 40 at the most.

It snowed a little bit that morning in Iowa City. It had to be in the 30's at game time, but I don't know the exact temp.

OMG people, it is not even a comparison. 20 degree difference!

Oct 10th 2009
12:52 PM:36
6:52 PM: 36

Oct 2nd 2010 forecast
1:00PM:58
Kickoff: 52

And some people think the BigTen Championship should be played outdoors...

I remember it not being as cold as I expected. After psu 2008 I was dreading the Michigan forecast so I bought a bunch of those handwarmer things. However I did not end up using them. Psu 2008 was like antartica. Everything else mild in comparison.

No, Iowa v. Minny in 1991 was COLD.

"A foot of snow fell the night before Iowa welcomed the Minnesota Gophers into Kinnick Stadium, where 32,000 faithful defied the wintry weather and shivered in their thinsulate. Despite wretched conditions on the field, Hawkeye quarterback Matt Rodgers managed to throw for 390 yards and three touchdowns in the 23-8 victory that gave Iowa ten wins and another trip to the Holiday Bowl. Danan Hughes celebrated after making one of those touchdown receptions by making a snow angel in the south end zone. Not only did the Hawkeyes retrieve Floyd of Rosedale, but Hayden Fry marked his 100th victory at Iowa."

http://www.iowalum.com/magazine/football_history/Images/1991_iowa_vs_minn.jpg

I woke up that morning and it was snowing. The night before had been cold, but I was surprised to see that it cold enough for snow.

It did warm up during the day, and by game time, I don't remember being THAT cold. Though, I was pretty bundled up, and was stuffed in with my friends in the student section.

The last Purdue game was cold. The Michigan game last year would have been fine if I would have known it was gonna be cold. I woke up and walked outside the hotel and it was snowing.

No because I am already annoyed with sifting through all the "epic" threads on the forums page.

Yeah so sorry man, next time I'll read through every page of every post for the past month just to make sure it wasn't brought up so you won't have one extra post to sift through.

"A foot of snow fell the night before Iowa welcomed the Minnesota Gophers into Kinnick Stadium, where 32,000 faithful defied the wintry weather and shivered in their thinsulate. Despite wretched conditions on the field, Hawkeye quarterback Matt Rodgers managed to throw for 390 yards and three touchdowns in the 23-8 victory that gave Iowa ten wins and another trip to the Holiday Bowl. Danan Hughes celebrated after making one of those touchdown receptions by making a snow angel in the south end zone. Not only did the Hawkeyes retrieve Floyd of Rosedale, but Hayden Fry marked his 100th victory at Iowa."

That picture rocked! great post--- man, if that doesn't just reek of football i dont' know what does..... While i was only 15 at the time of that game, i cant believe i don't remember that--- nice!

I think I was at that game. I remember being at an Iowa Minnie game where the temp was nine degrees:eek:

Latest posts