Anyone notice ?

NCHawker

Punt just before end of 3rd quarter..... most of us got up off the couch and headed for the john..

Check out the formation. Iowa lines up, then shifts to this unbalanced look.

e4fdd157-3e2f-4093-b207-7c3a826cf25c_zpsne6imhma.jpg

189b49bb-41e7-4e7e-a601-c8eed5d2465b_zps6zia76b2.jpg

I think we shifted a man on the LOS to account for the fact that they loaded up our left side. We also shifted an upback to the right to balance it back out. NW has 4 bodies on the left side (our left) of the ball and 3 on our right. We have 4 on the left and 3 of the right now as well, but are able to match up on the inside on the LOS a little better.

Yep, I was in the John, or, was I speaking w/someone named John? That was too many beers ago NC, sorry man....Either way these formations work & Kidd is a punting machine, great tool to have in your toolbox

Some of us at the game noticed this. It's nice to see them changing things up in all aspects of the game. jNW didn't know how to react to it at all. One of those uncovered gunners then went down and got to the returner right when he caught it. Keep these changes coming!

Some of us at the game noticed this. It's nice to see them changing things up in all aspects of the game. jNW didn't know how to react to it at all. One of those uncovered gunners then went down and got to the returner right when he caught it. Keep these changes coming!

Kurt Vonnegut's most famous line was/is, "So it goes." as a follow up to almost everything that happens. (Cat's Cradle) Big Fan.

this is one reason I don't mind the fakes or weird shifts on special teams. It shows the coaches are thinking about these things instead of just going through the motions.

so what if the fakes are not working. The players and fans like them. it makes things more fun, and that fires up the team. And for some reason, Iowa goes out and dominates after doing something weird or fun in the game.

Latest posts