Anyone notice that Purdue has a rose on their helmet?

They have one of the best Horticulture programs in the nation. :D

haha, this game is horrible. I think there have been 6 punts already until Purdue just scored. I lost access to the BTN so I can't watch the Michigan State game.

I noticed that as well, also I know Minnesota had white helmets last week but have they had those all year?

No on the MN helmets, first I saw them was last week when they went all white at Camp Randall, IMO they look terrible.

I assume Purdue has a rose on for the ten year anniversary of their last Rose Bowl.

If it's for an anniversary that's just dumb.

Maybe stuff like this upsets me more because since they are our rival I hate them so much....:mad:

A rose was added to the "P" decal for Purdue's appearance in the 2001 Rose Bowl game against Washington. This design will be brought back for use during the 2010 home game against Minnesota in recognition of the tenth anniversary of the 2001 Rose Bowl appearance by Purdue.

If it's for an anniversary that's just dumb.

Maybe stuff like this upsets me more because since they are our rival I hate them so much....:mad:

Agreed! I hate Purdue so much just because they're our protected rival, it's not even funny! I hate them so much that I hope something bad happens to Robbie Hummel! :mad: