Anyone know the TV schedule for 2020 football?

You're doing it wrong. You need to title the thread TV SCHEDULE FOR 2020 IOWA FOOTBALL so that I click on it like some kind of asshole and then inside the thread you say "Does anyone know when the TV schedule will be released?" and then I'll be thrown into a fit of rage.

You're doing it wrong. You need to title the thread TV SCHEDULE FOR 2020 IOWA FOOTBALL so that I click on it like some kind of asshole and then inside the thread you say "Does anyone know when the TV schedule will be released?" and then I'll be thrown into a fit of rage.

LOL

BANHAMMER.png

Haha I was going to say the same thing, thought it was you who started the thread because your avatars were so similar

I've heard that there is a good chance the Iowa-Neb will be moved to Friday.

I have also heard that TV is going to push for more Friday games. Possibly 1 friday game each week in Oct and Nov.

So if there ends up being 6 Friday games, its probably good that Iowa already is slotted for Black Friday, which makes it unlikely they will get picked for a different Friday game.