anyone interested in trading 2 TIX to IA/INDY for an Autograph'd Hawkeye Helmet?

jmarkhawk

The helmet is miniature helmet - but is autographed by

LB #40 Mike Klinkenborg

QB #5 Drew Tate

C/G #54 Mike Elgin

RB #21 Albert Young

Any Takers?

Just want 2 TIX to iowa/indiana and the helmet is yours :)

We can trade tix for helmet prior to the game as well.....
just let me know!

Last edited:
So you're basically asking someone to trade 2 tickets for a mini helmet you bought in a silent auction for $20? I'd say it will be easier to get tickets by offering cash.

So you're basically asking someone to trade 2 tickets for a mini helmet you bought in a silent auction for $20? I'd say it will be easier to get tickets by offering cash.

I bought the helmet myself for $30 and then had players sign it after the Minnesota game in 2007........and I don't have the money to offer since I lost my job 3 weeks ago!

Sorry to hear about your job loss. Query, if you don't have any funds, how will you purchase with which to tailgate? Even if you can barter for tickets, you will be left mooching off people in the parking lot for beers and food. Just sell the helmet on ebay for $20, buy a case of Natty Light Ice and hang out at home and enjoy the game.

Sorry to hear about your job loss. Query, if you don't have any funds, how will you purchase with which to tailgate? Even if you can barter for tickets, you will be left mooching off people in the parking lot for beers and food. Just sell the helmet on ebay for $20, buy a case of Natty Light Ice and hang out at home and enjoy the game.

Okeefe. Your thread regarding Okeefe was rediculous, now this post is rediculous. Seriously? the guy lost his job and wants to go to the game. Instead you mock him. Pathetic.

Answer - I don't tailgate.....getting drunk before watching the Hawks play doesn't appeal to me - in fact I think it's quite stupid.

I just wanna see these Hawks play and would like the opportunity to do so.......and this was a way I thought was possible!!!!

Your seriously a D-bag Okeefe4prez......and I hope you get banned!
If I become a MOD on here - your first on my list!!!!

Last edited:
Answer - I don't tailgate.....getting drunk before watching the Hawks play doesn't appeal to me - in fact I think it's quite stupid.

I just wanna see these Hawks play and would like the opportunity to do so.......and this was a way I thought was possible!!!!

Your seriously a D0uche'-bag Okeefe4prez......and I hope you get banned!
If I become a MOD on here - your first on my list!!!!

Banned for what? I hope that the owners of this site note your demeanor and keep you away from any mod powers whatsoever. Look pal, I'm sorry you got fired, I really am, but I think you need to prioritize here. Maybe save that helmet to try to get tickets to the Minnesota game or something. Maybe you could trade it for airfare, a hotel room and tickets to the Rose Bowl. (Now there I'm just joking with you).

Seriously pal, tickets for the game are going for a minimum of $65 a piece on StubHub, do you really think that someone would pay $130 for your helmet? I just landed club seats for the game and if you would have posted something like "Hawk fan down on his luck looking for tickets" and gave your story, there is a chance that I would have given you my seats down with the poors for free just so they went to good use. But now, there ain't a chance in h-e double hockey sticks of that happening. I'll sell them to Indiana fans if I have to.

Banned for what? I hope that the owners of this site note your demeanor and keep you away from any mod powers whatsoever. Look pal, I'm sorry you got fired, I really am, but I think you need to prioritize here. Maybe save that helmet to try to get tickets to the Minnesota game or something. Maybe you could trade it for airfare, a hotel room and tickets to the Rose Bowl. (Now there I'm just joking with you).

Seriously pal, tickets for the game are going for a minimum of $65 a piece on StubHub, do you really think that someone would pay $130 for your helmet? I just landed club seats for the game and if you would have posted something like "Hawk fan down on his luck looking for tickets" and gave your story, there is a chance that I would have given you my seats down with the poors for free just so they went to good use. But now, there ain't a chance in h-e double hockey sticks of that happening. I'll sell them to Indiana fans if I have to.

C'mon Okeefe, the guy just lost his job and wants to see the legendary offensive coordinator in person to lift his spirits and take his mind off of life for a while. Help a hawk fan out...

Hey jmarkhawk -
I prayed to that Jesus guy in Mexico for you. You'll get your tickets.
Good luck to ya man. Keep your chin up.....

what kind of work are you looking for we have openings decent pay but hard work in dsm area

Last edited:

Latest posts