Anyone hearing Bulaga's name alot ?

Hawkeye27

They keep saying his name for getting beat by Irvin. Let's hope he steps up so they can stop calling his name!

He must have been watching Yanda last night. The Pig Farmer was flagged at least 4 times. I thought John Harbaugh would kill him if the cravens lost.

He must have been watching Yanda last night. The Pig Farmer was flagged at least 4 times. I thought John Harbaugh would kill him if the cravens lost.

OT but how the freak does the NFL schedule the Ravens Sunday night and then Thursday night?

OT but how the freak does the NFL schedule the Ravens Sunday night and then Thursday night?

It's bizarre, for sure. I'm sure le cravens will b!tch and moan about it all week and for days afterward. That's how they roll.

He's getting beat like a cheap whore. How will he ever play left tackle if he's getting his *** handed to him playing RT.

He's getting beat like a cheap whore. How will he ever play left tackle if he's getting his *** handed to him playing RT.

He'll probably never play LT unless GBs plans change. Pretty much set with him at RT. LT is Newhouse and Sherrod when/if he comes back from PUP list.

I lost a bet.
Each time Iowa losses this season, I have to use the logo of the victorious opponent for the week following teh game.

May I suggest some fine ones for next week?

goldy.png

30358.jpg

It didn't help him that the Pack didn't even show a run game in the first half. DL can just tee off if they know it's a pass every time. Stupid.