Anyone have Stanzi's

stanzi did all he could do without a running game and our bad special teams and some balls that shoulda been caught. Stanzi was the only reason we were in the game,

stanzi did all he could do without a running game and our bad special teams and some balls that shoulda been caught. Stanzi was the only reason we were in the game,

I think he performed as well as he is capable to perform. He didn't lose this game by any stretch of imagination.

Stanzi is a great kid and he has had a good career. He's a winner and he will be very successful in life I hope. He is a pretty good caretaker of the offense and serviceable at QB but he is not a high caliber talent. I am looking for an upgrade at this position.

he did not have a good game.

Minus him not getting rid of the ball when he could blatantly see that Arizona was blitzing on the last drive, sure. But, Stanzi played good tonight having no run game to help out the pass game. The interception was a little high, but McNutt has got to catch that ball.

DJK was wide open. you put some loft on that, there was no one within 20 yards of him.

And a senior doesnt take a sack on 2nd and 1.

KOK was also exposed..what happened to the wr screen? Our staff has never done well adjusting on the fly.

he did not have a good game.

He didnt have a GREAT game, but he had a pretty good game. Like the defnse didn't give up 34 points, Stanzi wasn't the fault on the pick six, he didn't have his punt blocked and he wasnt on the coverage team that returned the ball 100 yards. He is also not perfect.

He played pretty darn well considering that the defense knew Iowa was throwing the ball for the majority of the game. Like Jon said, the pick six wasn't his fault and DJK, though he had a good game, needs to run through the ball when it is in the air. He seemed to extend his arms on the one where he was wide open, which I think slowed him down. Overall, great resiliency by the Hawks. The season is not lost, they will be back!

He didnt have a GREAT game, but he had a pretty good game. Like the defnse didn't give up 34 points, Stanzi wasn't the fault on the pick six, he didn't have his punt blocked and he wasnt on the coverage team that returned the ball 100 yards. He is also not perfect.

was he sick? A senior q doesnt take a sack at the end of the game on 2nd and one.

Latest posts