Anyone had a Franwich yet?

Applebee's..... ugh. Every time I go there (once every six months or so) I'm reminded once again of why I don't go there often. Every time I go there I'm underwhelmed: below-average food and bad service.

Applebee's..... ugh. Every time I go there (once every six months or so) I'm reminded once again of why I don't go there often. Every time I go there I'm underwhelmed: below-average food and bad service.

Agreed. They come up with those Two for $20 deals to get people to come in, but every time I go there it's just underwhelming. Tastes like everything was pulled out of a freezer bag.

No. Unlike Ames where Applebees is fine dining, there are far better options to eat at in Iowa City.

Agreed. They come up with those Two for $20 deals to get people to come in, but every time I go there it's just underwhelming. Tastes like everything was pulled out of a freezer bag.

The Bourbon Street chicken and shrimp isn't bad. It's certainly not the best food I've ever had, but that's a meal I can go for when I'm not looking to spend a ton of money and still walk away satisfied.

No. Unlike Ames where Applebees is fine dining, there are far better options to eat at in Iowa City.

Hey, I'd put Hickory Park up there with anything in the state. I've got family in Ames and they NEVER go to Applebee's.

Isn't that a Philly cheese steak sandwich with french fries and coleslaw on it? I had a few out east, they are called Pittsburgher Subs.

Latest posts