Anyone going to the game Sunday

longtimer

According to The Cedar Rapids paper scanned tickets have averaged a tad over 5000. I would guess less than that for Sunday. On the other side a friend of mine sold 4 Women tickets for the Michigan game for over $300 each. I'm sure a lot of people want to be there when Clark sets the record?

Just a ton of interest in Women's basketball and a ton of apathy for the men. Say what you want but the tournament is the key and when you are not going to make it it's tough to draw.

Will we be better next year? IMHO no. More empty seats

Sure hope Freeman sticks around

According to The Cedar Rapids paper scanned tickets have averaged a tad over 5000. I would guess less than that for Sunday. On the other side a friend of mine sold 4 Women tickets for the Michigan game for over $300 each. I'm sure a lot of people want to be there when Clark sets the record?

Just a ton of interest in Women's basketball and a ton of apathy for the men. Say what you want but the tournament is the key and when you are not going to make it it's tough to draw.

Will we be better next year? IMHO no. More empty seats

Sure hope Freeman sticks around
"Sure hope Freeman sticks around"
This (along what Harding) is the #1 (perhaps the only 1) outcome to consider this season a success!!

Radio said coming back from 20 down in the second half was the largest second half comeback in Iowa men's hoops history.

Have to guess that the women getting outscored 27 - 10 in the 4th qtr by the Bugeaters is probably the largest 4th qtr lead blown in Iowa women's hoops history. 12-point lead in the 4th at OSU is in there somewhere, too.

Good news for the women, however, is that they just need to win out to get a share of the conference title!

Quite a mixed emotions Sunday!

Latest posts