Anyone going to Evanston?

Maybe if I lived in Chicago. Hell, after sitting through that crap last weekend, I wouldn't even drive all the ways to Iowa City. Bad, bad coaching.....

I'm passing this year. My couch is calling my name this weekend, looking forward to watching it at home :)

What's your plan for sat morn?

Work permitting, I'll be at the south golf course lot (immediately to the west of the purple line station across the street to the south from the fire station) around 8 or so. PM me if you want to crush a brew. I suspect the Hawks will have a terrible fan showing at this game. Not quite Indiana bad, but a fraction of what Nebraska had in town last weekend. I think it will be like 2007 where a bunch of fans wrote off the season and we won up there - contrast that to 2005 and 2010 when the fans had expectations and we lost.

What's your plan for sat morn?

I wish I was going Dex, but, I know there's no way I can get away. OK4P and Ghost are going I think. Maybe you could PM one of them. However they are both as elusive as a national championship for the Hawks.

Edit: I see OK4P and I answered at the same time. Maybe you are likely to see him!

Work permitting, I'll be at the south golf course lot (immediately to the west of the purple line station across the street to the south from the fire station) around 8 or so. PM me if you want to crush a brew. I suspect the Hawks will have a terrible fan showing at this game. Not quite Indiana bad, but a fraction of what Nebraska had in town last weekend. I think it will be like 2007 where a bunch of fans wrote off the season and we won up there - contrast that to 2005 and 2010 when the fans had expectations and we lost.

Good deal, I might be rolling solo so I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow night. Any good place to grab some breakfast and a good bloody?

Good deal, I might be rolling solo so I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow night. Any good place to grab some breakfast and a good bloody?

Most of the breakfast places that serve booze ain't open that early, but there is a new place called JT's that looks legit and I think they just got their liquor license. I would call ahead to confirm that. It is near the Davis purple line if you are taking the train or you can park down there and take the train or the bus up to the stadium.

Pondering it. I live on the north side of Chicago, so it's a hop skip and a el-ride away.

Most of the breakfast places that serve booze ain't open that early, but there is a new place called JT's that looks legit and I think they just got their liquor license. I would call ahead to confirm that. It is near the Davis purple line if you are taking the train or you can park down there and take the train or the bus up to the stadium.

For real? Guarantee you the F'n library is open. nerds

4 of us will be there. You can get 40 yardline seats for 20 bucks.
Free parking.

Split the gas 4 ways, and it's a $50 trip after everything is all said and done.

Can't even get inside Kinnick for less than $80.

Northwestern seems to play their best when their stadium is filled with the opposing teams fans, maybe its a good thing not many hawk fans will be in attendance. I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning, gonna party all weekend boys.

We were underdogs in 07 and 11 and we won. In 08,09 and 10 we were favorites and we lost. This year,underdogs again, I like our chances.

We are driving up from my place on the NW side,and tailgating by our parking spot north of the stadium up in Wilmette by the train stop,then walking to stadium...as per usual,the weather is going to be crappy.

There will be 4 of us cheering insanely for our beloved Hawkeyes tho....screw the negativity,lets win!

Latest posts