Anyone going to Champaign on Tueday?

hawkytalk

I bet we have all kinds of fans at Tuesday nights game. Anyone gonna be flipping back and forth between the Orange Bowl and the basketball game. Most will have their DVR on,right Fred? How about you Forever? Hey,where is Turnip hiding?

I bet we have all kinds of fans at Tuesday nights game. Anyone gonna be flipping back and forth between the Orange Bowl and the basketball game. Most will have their DVR on,right Fred? How about you Forever? Hey,where is Turnip hiding?

No I am not going to Champaign. Yes I will probably flip back and forth making sure not to miss any of the orange bowl. Yes, I will DVR the basketball game and the football game. And yes, I will watch the DVR'd basketball game eventually. Next???

No Hawk fan in his right mind would go to see the slaughter. I'll watch the football game as I already know the outcome of the slaughter in Champaign. I wonder if the Illini will start calling Carver Hawkeye arena "Champaign West?"

No Hawk fan in his right mind would go to see the slaughter. I'll watch the football game as I already know the outcome of the slaughter in Champaign. I wonder if the Illini will start calling Carver Hawkeye arena "Champaign West?"

You really need to go find a bar of soap and wash your mouth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts