Anyone Else Watching WVU - Pitt?

And Pitt wins it 98-95...a guard for WVU tries to be a hero with plenty of time to work for a better shot, he forces a 3 with 2 defenders in his space...*CLANK*...Pitt rebounds and WVU inexplicably doesn't foul as the last few seconds tick off of the clock.

And Pitt wins it 98-95...a guard for WVU tries to be a hero with plenty of time to work for a better shot, he forces a 3 with 2 defenders in his space...*CLANK*...Pitt rebounds and WVU inexplicably doesn't foul as the last few seconds tick off of the clock.

I think that idiots foot was on the line as well so it was actually a forced 2. Some guys have "it" in crunch time and some dont

I think the guy who took that ill-advised shot at the end of the game was actually the same guy that hit the 3 to send it OT #2. Fun game to watch though...

I think the guy who took that ill-advised shot at the end of the game was actually the same guy that hit the 3 to send it OT #2. Fun game to watch though...

Definitely a good game for a boring Friday night at home, that's for sure!

I just saw the ESPN family of networks lineup for tomorrow...looks like the Clones get to lose by 30 on national television...:eek:

Hey busabus...just saw the highlights on Sportscenter and you're right, his foot was on the line on that last shot anyway!

Pitt player appeared to be on the line on the save inbounds at the end of regulation. However very close call, ref had a great look at it. Regardless it was a great game to watch

Latest posts