Anyone else think Clayborn drops

as soon as pick 19 was over and saw 20 was Tampa Bay i told my buddies Adrian was gonna get called. So awesome to see a Hawk get Picked that high!

as soon as pick 19 was over and saw 20 was Tampa Bay i told my buddies Adrian was gonna get called. So awesome to see a Hawk get Picked that high!

It was a natural fit. Tampa has a habit of drafting over-rated defensive linemen (Gerald McCoy)and cabbie punchers (Aqib Talib). It would have been more suprising if they passed on him.

It was a natural fit. Tampa has a habit of drafting over-rated defensive linemen (Gerald McCoy)and cabbie punchers (Aqib Talib). It would have been more suprising if they passed on him.

Now yuo just blew your cover. You don't live in FLa and you sure aren't a buc fan. Mrclone, how is it in Ames today?

Now yuo just blew your cover. You don't live in FLa and you sure aren't a buc fan. Mrclone, how is it in Ames today?

Jealous much? Sitting in Tampa City Center right now, and my window has a view of the pool on top of the regency, where two hotties are laying out by the pool in the 85 degree sunshine (and one fat guy in bermuda shorts). Of course, I don't need a high rise building to see that the Bucs just blew another pick on the D line.

Jealous much? Sitting in Tampa City Center right now, and my window has a view of the pool on top of the regency, where two hotties are laying out by the pool in the 85 degree sunshine (and one fat guy in bermuda shorts). Of course, I don't need a high rise building to see that the Bucs just blew another pick on the D line.

Latest posts