Anyone else in tears

I was in a sports bar with a couple friends. I screamed for about a solid minute and was hugging complete strangers. Definitely the best win in Ferentz' era.

What really bothers me, I always listen to 600 AM Hawkeye Huddle, but for some reason with these night games, the channel cuts out right when it's supposed to start. The channel is always fine throughout the day. Really starting to bug me..

I was at the Front Row in Des Moines and I didn't full out cry but I felt like a tear was welling up. I did see a couple of people there full out in tears though. And like the poster above, lots of yelling, high fives, and hugging of complete strangers!

Section 6 went from crazed, in your face, foul and downright scary MSU fans after Whites TD around us to total stunned silence.

We were screaming and hugging and falling all over ourselves. Suddenly it was not so cold!

Hawk fans should be very proud of what this team accomplished last night. The atmosphere was hostile. If we could win this one, we can win at OSU.

MSU, team and fans wanted this game, VERY badly.

Latest posts