Anyone else in tears

I'm in tears because my wife is unhappy with me because I kept waking up the kids! Totally worth it though!

I was also cursed at by the Mrs...but she'll get over it, and so will our 1 1/2 yr old who woke up to the loudest scream her daddy ever yelled!!!

Wow!!! good to know Im not the only one with little ones sleeping, angry wife looking at me like...seriously??? While I have a Dr. Phil moment!!! Thoughts and prayers go out to those injured. ON IOWA! GO HAWKS

after a dive onto my bed from the main room and clicking on in heaven there is no beer i dove onto the floor only to be piled on by my friends while i was in tears. in heaven there is no beer.

I've watched the replay 3 times already.MSU coach still seemed stunned and in disbelief during postgame press conference.Think he still wants to see a replay of the defensive holding penalty that negated the interception.Then he will see that it was called correctly.

I was fine until they interviewed KF after the game..

I agree with this. I was fine until they interviewed Kirk after the game and he broke down. This game was emotionally draining and I was shaking for about an hour after the game....
So proud to be a Hawkeye today......

I was holding onto my 3 month old good-luck charm.....everytime she smiles at our flag flying on the pole out front we win so I knew we would pull it out!!! Worked out for UNI, Penn State & Michigan......I know its BS but I'm going with it! I'm not letting her go the rest of the year!

After MSU TD, buddy of mine said Iowa wins 16-13, to which I said what aboujt our offense tonight makes you think that we can go the length of the field and score a TD?

Well as we all know now, I have had a big plate of crow. And as long as we continue to win I will eat crow every saturday!! WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE A HAWKEYE!! 8-0 BABY!!

Was watching the game with family & friends...after screaming at the top of my lungs, I went airborne on to the couch where my brother was sitting...unbelievable!!!

I had my doubts when MSU scored late...just hadn't seen anything out of the offense to make me think they could do it - shame on me!!

It's great to be a Hawkeye and I hope everyone is taking the time to ENJOY this!!! Go Hawks baby!!!!!

My heart sank to my feet when MSU scored that TD, but I hadd tears in my eyes when KF choked up a bit in post game interview! What a great bunch of kids! They played their hearts out. Feel bad for Dace, guy can't catch a break! Hope Greenwood and Sandeman are okay those were nasty hits they took. Great Great game!

Latest posts