Anyone else have this feeling?

sioux34

I fear that Ohio state losing may have cost us a chance to get in the playoffs. I think the comittee will now see the winner of the BoneG championship game as a weak team. I think the only chance we had was beating an undefeated Ohio State in the championship game.

Laffy that a B1G Champion doesn't get in. It's business first and foremost. My feeling is we lose at Nebby, which is much more likely than a one loss the B1G champion getting left out.

Oklahoma State eliminated any possibility of not getting in undefeated. No way there are only 2 undefeated teams and one gets left out.

I certainly see your point, Sioux, but it will be awfully tough for the committee to keep a conference Champ out of the top four, especially when that conference plays a championship game. I am hopeful.

I fear that Ohio state losing may have cost us a chance to get in the playoffs. I think the comittee will now see the winner of the BoneG championship game as a weak team. I think the only chance we had was beating an undefeated Ohio State in the championship game.
Not so. Michigan State has a much better resume than Ohio State had because of quality wins. If we play Michigan State in Indy it is probably better for us than playing Ohio State. Ohio State is imploding with the loss yesterday and I am not sure they beat Michigan.

My fear was Iowa loses at neb, then wins the B1G championship game, but gets left out because 1 loss.

Relax people! We are not going to lose to those Dbags to the west of us and we are going to win the Big Ten Championship game! Keep the faith!

Relax people! We are not going to lose to those Dbags to the west of us and we are going to win the Big Ten Championship game! Keep the faith!

Were playing angry and NE has a shittie team, that isn't good for those clowns.

There is zero chance an undefeated Iowa gets left out. None.

8 team playoff made of P5 champs and 3 at larges, anyone? It's gonna happen unjust wish it was this year.

Beat N & MSU and we're in. Just win and we don't have to worry about it.

Nope, not at all, we are in for sure if we win the next two games.

I had that feeling a few weeks ago if that scenario played out.....now that it has....

and seeing that only 2 teams have not lost a single game all season, and seeing that Clemson's actual resume appears equal, if not less impressive than ours, and that one of the undefeated teams is from the conference that theoretically was the strongest conference last year, and seeing MSU's path as equal or stronger than OSU's...

...I now believe there is no effin way a 13-0 B1G conf championship team gets left out....period.

My phone and computer both auto-correct EVERY WORD I TYPE to ...if iowa is the undefeated big ten champ they are in...

Stop bringing it up...Heather dinic and cowturd are the only subspecies who still thinks that undefeated iowa will not be in the playoff...good grief already

If we win out, we are most likely #1 or #2. Those of you worried about not making the playoffs are just acting irrational and with full on paranoia.

Latest posts