Anyone else going to be seriously anxious?

thejumper5

I already know how nervous I'm going to be all day tomorrow. Iowa plays at 6 and the two other big games I'm interested in (Texas-Mizzou and USC-Oregon St) aren't until 7. I'm going to watch football starting at 11 AM, but it's still going to be a long day.

I already know how nervous I'm going to be all day tomorrow. Iowa plays at 6 and the two other big games I'm interested in (Texas-Mizzou and USC-Oregon St) aren't until 7. I'm going to watch football starting at 11 AM, but it's still going to be a long day.

Everyother Saturday we've had a Night game...everyother saturday I have my boys...AND the games just keep getting bigger. I'm pumped and my anxeity grows every week.

Yes. I have a ton of homework to do during the day, and I have a feeling I'm not going to be very focused... I should probably stay away from the computer as much as possible.

Going to be!? I've wanted to vomit all day (not H1N1)!!

To Jon's point, I think there is LESS to be worried about this week however, I am way more worried. Every proverbial step we take up that ladder the further and further we get from the ground, and I keep looking down and it makes me sick every time.

I'm not nearly as nervous as I have been in recent weeks. At this point I think the Hawks will end up at worst 10-2. Sounds like a pretty good year. I'll probably be a little nervous if we get behind early. But I truly believe in this team now. They'll fight their way back..

Mommy is gone overnight tomorrow and "the boy" will be in bed by 8pm. 4th Quarter alone to enjoy the moment.

Don't let me down HAWKS!

Late drive, completely, seals the deal. (That's up 24-10 late and give up a granny)

Iowa 24

MSU 17

Yes...not because I'm worried about a loss (I figure Iowa has as much chance of winning as losing), but because I hate night games. I prefer the 11:00 starts so I don't have to wait around all day for the game to begin. I don't like 2:30 games either.

After two night games I wonder if KF is changing the pregame ritual? Maybe moving things up to help the Hawks get a faster start in the game. They have been under the lights before so I don’t worry about the atmosphere. I just hope they kick it into gear before the second half. My heart can’t take the close games on TV. I need a blowout so I can relax.

Actually I'm more worried this week than last week. Every victory means the next game is the most important so as we keep winning I'll be more worried about the upcoming game.

I hope Jon is correct and we leave tomorrow night at 8 - 0 but until it happens I'll be squirming in my recliner.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!

One game at a time.

I've had the butterflies flying around all day and it will be worse tomorrow. But as soon as I hear the pregame on WHO the butterflies leave and the adrenaline kicks in.

Definitely not as nervous this week as I was last week but I'm extremely excited to see another night game. I hate waiting until the night time on away games. Hawks 27 MSU 10.

The key to beating the hawks has usually been the ability to use the short passing game to walk the ball methodically down the field while also stopping the run. Michigan state may have a better chance of doing the short passing than the Badgers. It also scares me a bit that they lead the big ten in fewest sacks allowed, as well as most sacks. Stats wise this is one of the better sets of passing o-lines and d-lines in the conference. I wonder how much of the difference in stats is due to MSU playing 3 of there 4 games against the lower alf of the big ten while Iowa has played mostly the top half of the big ten.

I was OK for Mich perhaps because I was there
I was nervous about Wisky until the second half
I'm nervous about MSU.....my 24 yr old son has written me almost every day which perhaps has compounded the nerves...Miller I hope you're right!!

I hope Jon's right too. Although, I think I am better off with the "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" thought process as a coping mechanism. If we win THAT'S AWESOME...if we lose...well, I'll be crabby the rest of the night, ...and maybe part of the next day, but I am prepared. If I really think we're going to win and we lose....I'll just be sick.

I am optimistic enough to have already reserved vacation for the first of the year....and maybe a little later!;)

Latest posts