Anyone consider making Stanzi-themed USA shirts for the 4th?

can i get one with stanzi in the back of like a '95-99 chevy silverado waving an american flag and holding a High Life? and maybe on the back it could say something like, "NO FEAR"?

I like the shirt. That is awesome. We did a shirt up here in NW Iowa, based on a quote from one of my buddies during the Outback Bowl.
Front of the Shirt - Iowa Football with generic football clipart
Back of the Shirt - "Thats how we do it down on the farm, B##CH!"

Last edited:
"If you don't love it, leave it"

I love the whole Stanzi for America theme... but I hope his teammates have given him endless amounts of crap for that post game interview. Stupidest question ever... classic answer!

The question was even more insulting than most people think. The question implied that Stanzi and the Hawkeyes were some kind of representatives of white rural America.

I'm sure Ferentz would be thrilled with that rap when he's trying to recruit Florida or the rest of the east coast.

Now Iowa is pretty white (take a look around), but its more diverse and less rural than most of the knuckleheads in the media realize. And that team ain't full of farm boys.

Best answer ever though. When asked an idiotic insulting question, go full metal patriot.

OK guys, with all of the interest here, I will look into ordering more. I can get the one I posted above (McNutt gold shirt with black letters), or the same McNutt shirt in black with gold letters.

Also, I took the Stanzi image provided above and made a shirt out of it. Let me know what you think. The quality of the photo is definitely sub-par, but I think you get the idea. The quote on the back in gold letters is his famous quote after the ******* Chris Myers question. :)

McNutt in your face!

The question was even more insulting than most people think. The question implied that Stanzi and the Hawkeyes were some kind of representatives of white rural America.

I'm sure Ferentz would be thrilled with that rap when he's trying to recruit Florida or the rest of the east coast.

Now Iowa is pretty white (take a look around), but its more diverse and less rural than most of the knuckleheads in the media realize. And that team ain't full of farm boys.

Best answer ever though. When asked an idiotic insulting question, go full metal patriot.

AGREED:D

Put me down for a large Stanzi without the f-yeah! I live in C.B. and work in Omaha and they play that clip on local sports raido all the time, even the husker fans cant argue with Stanzi's brilliant answer.

Hey guys. Sorry I did not get back to you right away. I will be ordering more, in a couple different styles in the next 3-4 weeks. Have to wait until life slows down a bit. I will let everyone on here know what I am ordering, and how much it will cost before I do anything. Look for a new thread titled "Stanzi/Iowa custom t-shirts" and we can go from there! Go Hawks!

Latest posts