Anyone catch the fight?

Also, the security guys in charge of the parkings lots were not friendly at all.

Not to mention, a lot of Iowa fans were jerks, too.

It was a weird atmosphere. Ton of Iowa fans, but not too many friendly people.

Also, the security guys in charge of the parkings lots were not friendly at all.

Not to mention, a lot of Iowa fans were jerks, too.

It was a weird atmosphere. Ton of Iowa fans, but not too many friendly people.

Not in our section of the south lot. It was pandemonium, but everyone was happy and it was a very good vibe. No fights, not even anyone lipping off. Dudes next to us erected a giant grill table and proceeded to cook three whole pork tenderloins and about a hundred chicken parts, which they "buffaloed" near the end of cooking.
It was big fun.

I figured this would be the first post in the thread.......U R slipping Vin. :p

Did you bring him to the game? You should have texted me, I would have liked to shake his hand and tell him how highly his uncle thinks of his MMA abilities. :p

There was a guy in our section chanting "lets go hawks" non stop. I **** you not, he didn't stop one time from the first play of the game to the end, not once. at first people were like, would you shut the **** up? he didn't care, just ignored and kept chanting. it was a solid effort on his part and could not believe he did it for 3 straight hours.

Did you bring him to the game? You should have texted me, I would have liked to shake his hand and tell him how highly his uncle thinks of his MMA abilities. :p

He goes to UNI and is a Nebraska fan (born and lived in Omaha til he was 13)...I couldn't convert him....:mad:

There was a guy in our section chanting "lets go hawks" non stop. I **** you not, he didn't stop one time from the first play of the game to the end, not once. at first people were like, would you shut the **** up? he didn't care, just ignored and kept chanting. it was a solid effort on his part and could not believe he did it for 3 straight hours.

It's a good thing too; if he'd have stopped, we'd have lost

Fight in my section also. Soldier Field is white trash bowl game for those that cannot go to Kinnick, and cannot go to bowl games.

Not everyone obviously, but enough that it was embarrassing. They booed when we ran the ball in the 4th quarter and made a first down. They booed calls by the officials that were obvious.

My opinion. I look forward to Kinnick this Saturday, and some decent fans.

you sure you didn't watch the game thru this website portal?

There was a fight in the south lot parking. About 3 rows in from Lake Shore Drive. Large group of people playing beer pong/flippy cup.A guy from another tailgate (also an Iowa fan) sucker punched one of the guys playing beer pong. Both looked to be in the middle 20s. Guy who punched him took off running. The guy who got punched got up on his feet right away.It was rather entertaining.
If you are going to sucker punch someone, you better make damn sure you hit
them hard enough they aren't
getting right back up!

You sound like you may be speaking from experience or maybe from Fordodg.

I think that drunk carried it on into the bathroom. The guy chanted it over and over with no ones help and did not quit. Annoying but kind of funny.

Unfortunately the guy next to me had to explain football to me. "We need to blitz", etc, and the row in front of us had to include themselves in our conversations.

I did have fun, but I look forward to Kinnick.

I get that a lot, too. LOL!

Kinnick should be rocking on Saturday. Bring it on!

Wow. That had to be really annoying, but the effort...is outstanding!

We had three middle-aged and sober NIU fans sitting behind us. Two rows in front of us were some very drunk 20 something Hawk fans. We are losing 17-9, and our D records a tackle for no gain. One of the Hawk geniuses in front turns and yells at the NIU fans, "That's the difference between Division 1, and Division 2!" Then he puked a few minutes later. Sometimes we don't represent very well...

We had three middle-aged and sober NIU fans sitting behind us. Two rows in front of us were some very drunk 20 something Hawk fans. We are losing 17-9, and our D records a tackle for no gain. One of the Hawk geniuses in front turns and yells at the NIU fans, "That's the difference between Division 1, and Division 2!" Then he puked a few minutes later. Sometimes we don't represent very well...

CLASSIC

was teh Hokk fan with stomach flu wearing le jortz??

Latest posts