anyone catch the cops yank the student from the front row

It's a damn shame you people lack such imagination. We made sneaking booze into football games a full on sport!

along with flags on flagpoles, (champagne and kegs), but I digress...this past week it was a large bottle of Smartwater...older and wiser. signed ex-knucklehead!

When were you a student? I got to Iowa in 2003 after the bota ban was already in place and it was REALLY hard to get booze into Kinnick. At best you could sneak in a beer in your hoody pocket and drink it in the bathroom or bring a flask in with you. While I don't doubt that some people are able to sneak booze into Kinnick, it'd be really hard to do that in the front row, only a few feet from the fearless PerMar security staff.

All you need is a camelback. Otherwise, while the first couple of games are harder to get alcohol into since you in shorts and a tshirt, once it gets cold it isn't that hard. A lot of winter coats have a ton of pockets to hide stuff in.

When were you a student? I got to Iowa in 2003 after the bota ban was already in place and it was REALLY hard to get booze into Kinnick. At best you could sneak in a beer in your hoody pocket and drink it in the bathroom or bring a flask in with you. While I don't doubt that some people are able to sneak booze into Kinnick, it'd be really hard to do that in the front row, only a few feet from the fearless PerMar security staff.
I was a student during the 03,04,05,06,07 seasons. All of which I brought booze in to the games almost every time. Really it isn't that hard, you just have to have the balls to do it. The record for beers was 8. Flasks worked the best of course.
I see your point about being in the front making it near impossible though. I was usually about 1/3 of the way up.

Latest posts