anyone catch the cops yank the student from the front row

stlrnhwk

During the game saturday? It was during the first half, a couple troopers ran over, grabbed him, threw him to the ground and had him on the ground for a while before they handcuffed him and took him down the tunnel. Looked like the kid fought for a minute before they got him to the ground.

Anyone see what happened?

During the game saturday? It was during the first half, a couple troopers ran over, grabbed him, threw him to the ground and had him on the ground for a while before they handcuffed him and took him down the tunnel. Looked like the kid fought for a minute before they got him to the ground.

Anyone see what happened?

Those college boys they really do have all of the fun on game day :)

Someone said they heard him yell, "Don't tase me bro". Anyone hear that?

Rumor is that he was spotted with a previously opened water bottle. The cops had no other choice than to take him down hard.

LOL, you beat me to it. I hope that guy does show up and make some BS up about it being him...Even that I know he's full of crap, I still find it comical.

I'm not sure but I think he got the banhammer for some shennanagins he was engaged in on Sat. morning.

I didn't see it happen but this just seems strange. I didn't drink my freshman and sophomore years and sat front row for about 85% of those games. Getting there on time to get a front row seat means showing up usually about 5 hours or so before kickoff. May have been significantly less this week due to opponent and weather though. In any event, you're going to be waiting at least a few hours with no booze before even getting in, plus another hour once inside before the game starts. I'd be shocked if this was alcohol related. I wonder what he did?

In any event, you're going to be waiting at least a few hours with no booze before even getting in, plus another hour once inside before the game starts. I'd be shocked if this was alcohol related. I wonder what he did?
You're a sweet kid, but aren't you being a bit nieve to imply nobody brings booze into Kinnick? I know I did, and lots of it, when I was a student.

only thing i could think of would be him hitting a girl or something because your exactly right he couldn't of been that hammered if he was able to get that low

he couldn't of been yelling at iowa players because everyone was spot on i would be interested in seeing a police report or something on this fella

i've seen the police treat people that way for simple items of complaining about not getting back into the stadium after halftime. they guy wanted back in, they wouldn't let him in, he complained, and bam, he is on the ground and cuffed. treatment by security can get out of control.

You're a sweet kid, but aren't you being a bit nieve to imply nobody brings booze into Kinnick? I know I did, and lots of it, when I was a student.

When were you a student? I got to Iowa in 2003 after the bota ban was already in place and it was REALLY hard to get booze into Kinnick. At best you could sneak in a beer in your hoody pocket and drink it in the bathroom or bring a flask in with you. While I don't doubt that some people are able to sneak booze into Kinnick, it'd be really hard to do that in the front row, only a few feet from the fearless PerMar security staff.

Hell, there'a boatload of folks that STILL do. If you can't find a flask in arm's reach, you're just NOT TRYING!!!

When were you a student? I got to Iowa in 2003 after the bota ban was already in place and it was REALLY hard to get booze into Kinnick. At best you could sneak in a beer in your hoody pocket and drink it in the bathroom or bring a flask in with you. While I don't doubt that some people are able to sneak booze into Kinnick, it'd be really hard to do that in the front row, only a few feet from the fearless PerMar security staff.

It's a damn shame you people lack such imagination. We made sneaking booze into football games a full on sport!