Anybody turn down the sound to listen to Dolph?

longtimer

He is really losing it Has a hard time keeping track of whats going on but tonight is pretty funny. Keeps calling Archie Miller Indiana coach Archie Clark who I think played for Minnesota back in the mid 60s. Brings back fond memories or Zabel

I would have a hard time too. This was a LIckliter stinker tonight. And tell me why the hell would you keep rotating JBo back in on offense when he couldn't find the ocean tonight.

Nope stopped doing that quite awhile ago. Him getting worse doesn't surprise me. I had a tough time 10 yrs ago listening to him. I've been hoping they'd be looking to replace him before long he's gotta be tuning out folks.

My #1 suggestion would be Chris Hassel. I'm not sure if he'd want anything to do with it but I think he'd be great at it. I'm curious what other suggestions you guys might have.

Nope stopped doing that quite awhile ago. Him getting worse doesn't surprise me. I had a tough time 10 yrs ago listening to him. I've been hoping they'd be looking to replace him before long he's gotta be tuning out folks.

My #1 suggestion would be Chris Hassel. I'm not sure if he'd want anything to do with it but I think he'd be great at it. I'm curious what other suggestions you guys might have.

For calling football games I suggest they look hard at former hawk QB Paul Burmeister who has called games for NFL network, maybe espn and other outlets. He did studio NFL and other footballs shows for a long time and is very good and has the good voice

For calling football games I suggest they look hard at former hawk QB Paul Burmeister who has called games for NFL network, maybe espn and other outlets. He did studio NFL and other footballs shows for a long time and is very good and has the good voice
I wouldn't vote against him either. I think he's been doing Notre Dame games on NBC now that you mention him. But yeah he'd certainly be highly considered if he threw his hat in the ring.

I wouldn't vote against him either. I think he's been doing Notre Dame games on NBC now that you mention him. But yeah he'd certainly be highly considered if he threw his hat in the ring.

Are you saying Burmeister is the TV color commentator for Irish FB on NBC or is he on radio? Either way that has to be a really good gig

Are you saying Burmeister is the TV color commentator for Irish FB on NBC or is he on radio? Either way that has to be a really good gig
Well I thought I'd seen him on TV awhile ago. Maybe he was just subbing for someone else at the time I'd seen it. But he's not full time with it anyway I just read Tony Dungy and Mike Tirico are NDs announcers now. Regardless of that he'd be a great choice to replace Dolph when that day comes

Latest posts