Anybody notice the phantom injuries by MSU tonight?

WhitUp

Not even close to as bad as the iowa/MSU last year at Kinnick, but their was 3 or 4 injuries by the defense tonight that was pretty questionable. I loved how the announcers were talking about how #9 Lewis' injury was probably due to not playing recently and thats why they get cramps. As the dude walks as slow as possible off the field then in the next play he's back on the field.

Ghost can't win because if he does he will leave us forever. Who wants that? If you know anything about real ghosts, which I do then you know they leave when their mission is accomplished. His is this award, see my point? This crazy ghost jerk needs to hang around forever.

So in conclusion it's not did he win but really do you want him to stay?

I rest my case.

You down with O.P.P? Yeah you know me.

Ghost can't win because if he does he will leave us forever. Who wants that? If you know anything about real ghosts, which I do then you know they leave when their mission is accomplished. His is this award, see my point? This crazy ghost jerk needs to hang around forever.

I rest my case.

LOL! WTF.... I have an Ericache!

I rest my case.

stay-on-topic-star-wars-death-star-thread-derailme-xCxVBI.gif

And a freshmen QB won them the game, I guess it is possible, certainly...
He didn't do anything for them to win. Their passing game was horrible.
He handed the ball off to Bell, who did most of the work all night.
They should also be sending a thank you card to TCU's Dawson for muffing a punt on his 5 yard line.

He didn't do anything for them to win. Their passing game was horrible.
He handed the ball off to Bell, who did most of the work all night.
They should also be sending a thank you card to TCU's Dawson for muffing a punt on his 5 yard line.

Deal with it..

Latest posts