Anybody have or see any Anti-Wisconsin Shirts

Considering how bad his team was getting run over, I'm surprised he still had it on.
I bet that hat never made it back to his car. After that beatdown I'm sure he lost that hat real quick. DB. I love nothing more than beating the badgers. Arrogant fanbase, more interested in their stupid band and jumping around. How cute. Bert Biellema is a first class tool. Ashamed to say he is a former Hawkeye

I bet that hat never made it back to his car. After that beatdown I'm sure he lost that hat real quick. DB. I love nothing more than beating the badgers. Arrogant fanbase, more interested in their stupid band and jumping around. How cute. Bert Biellema is a first class tool. Ashamed to say he is a former Hawkeye

Awesome rant, Air. :D

I want to get a Anti_wisconsin Badger shirt to shut these people up

closest thing i have seen is one from Minnesota that has their mascot getting an act done to them by Bucky, and it says bucky blows !

Be classy, don't lower yourself to the level of those fans. One that says Iowa 42 - Wisconsin 41 and who cares about ties is good enough. Or use the results from the last 30 years. The record says more than any taunt. :)

Latest posts