Anybody have or see any Anti-Wisconsin Shirts

Milwaukee

Hawkeye Fan transplanted here due to work for the next 6 months

already sick of these badger fans talking smack about the hawkeyes

I want to get a Anti_wisconsin Badger shirt to shut these people up

closest thing i have seen is one from Minnesota that has their mascot getting an act done to them by Bucky, and it says bucky blows !

Do we have any shirts or someplace in Iowa City that would have something
Negatively Badger

Go Black and Gold

I think the best bet is to have one of your own made.. We always come up with our own sayings and make shirts, like we have a herky shirt that says on the front "Hawkeyes love beer, they hate Hoosiers" Herky is on the front drinking a beer and then on the back its got a bunch of hoosiers pancaked together and it says "Sooo long Gay boys" these are all in reference to the movie the Hangover of course, we have about 30 of us roadtripping to Indiana wearing those shirts, lol

do you have your tickets yet ? i heard indiana students only pay 5 dollars a ticket, i heard their so desperate in Bloomington, that as long as you have another student ID ( non indiana or iowa for that game ) you could use that to get in !

I saw the 5 dollar student id deal on the Hooser sports website

dont know if it will help but just throwin it out their

We bought a group discount i think it was like 20 bucks a ticket or something... lol Iowa and Penn State being their most expensive games this season, on their site their Regular ticket prices for that game were like 50 bucks. a season ticket was around 220 lol I paid more than that to go to ONE hawkeye game once! lol

Front: Wisconsin likes their Running Backs like they like their Women...

Back: FAT!

Sorry...extremely juvenile, but I couldn't resist. (My recent weekend trip to 'Sconsin reaffirmed this belief.)

I lived in Madison for about a year. It is challenging, no doubt. :)

I live in Madison currently, and a lot of the people I work with are Bucky season ticket holders.

I would say the best anti-badger wear would be to wear a lot of hawkeye stuff. That's about as effective as anything. They absolutely HATE the hawks here (mostly because we're tough competitors who have recently beat them at critical times). Also, we had a nice little 21 year streak as well...

I've had so many negative comments about my hawkeye hats and shirts here. Therefore, I will wear them more often!!

I think the best bet is to have one of your own made.. We always come up with our own sayings and make shirts, like we have a herky shirt that says on the front "Hawkeyes love beer, they hate Hoosiers" Herky is on the front drinking a beer and then on the back its got a bunch of hoosiers pancaked together and it says "Sooo long Gay boys" these are all in reference to the movie the Hangover of course, we have about 30 of us roadtripping to Indiana wearing those shirts, lol

Can you get me some of these shirts? I am part of a group of 8 making that trip this year!

As for anti-Wisconsin shirts, I don't have one.

I did capture this classy fan at the most recent Iowa-Wisconsin game at Kinnick in 2008. I took this pic from the field on the Wisconsin sideline shortly after Shonn Greene's 4th touchdown. (Hope I don't get banned for this...:eek:)

They really like being called Whisky, or Sconsin, so you could do something along those lines...........or better yet, just get one that says FAGS on it.

As for anti-Wisconsin shirts, I don't have one.

I did capture this classy fan at the most recent Iowa-Wisconsin game at Kinnick in 2008. I took this pic from the field on the Wisconsin sideline shortly after Shonn Greene's 4th touchdown. (Hope I don't get banned for this...:eek:)

That is an awesome pic! Had I been where you were, I'd have been very tempted to knock that stupid hat off of that loser. :cool:

That is an awesome pic! Had I been where you were, I'd have been very tempted to knock that stupid hat off of that loser. :cool:
I'm sure his mother is really proud of him wearing that hat in public. somebody should have knocked him and his hat down into the tunnel

I'm sure his mother is really proud of him wearing that hat in public. somebody should have knocked him and his hat down into the tunnel

His obese, cheese-addicted mother probably made that amateurish lid for him.
And yes, knocking him over the wall would have been satisfying. ;)

Latest posts