Anybody have a look at the full court inbound pass.......

Isn't there an camera angle down the sideline to prove he wasn't on the court? I assume there wasn't only one camera running on that last play...

So just to make sure I understand this correctly they're bitching because he "may have stepped on the court" and not because the ball traveled from end line to within a few feet of the other end line, while being redirected to the shooter and not one of them could get a hand on it to break the play up? Definitely sounds like a great argument.

So just to make sure I understand this correctly they're bitching because he "may have stepped on the court" and not because the ball traveled from end line to within a few feet of the other end line, while being redirected to the shooter and not one of them could get a hand on it to break the play up? Definitely sounds like a great argument.
Moot point because of 2 reasons...

1) If you look at the replay it's crystal clear he didn't.

2) The rules state that when inbounding you can step on but not over the line.

Moot point because of 2 reasons...

1) If you look at the replay it's crystal clear he didn't.

2) The rules state that when inbounding you can step on but not over the line.

Agree with you 100% but why try to argue the technicality part? There's absolutely no reason that pass should have made it through. If they're going to be pissed be pissed at the fact that your players couldn't make the stop, not cry over whether or not his foot may have been over the line.

Agree with you 100% but why try to argue the technicality part? There's absolutely no reason that pass should have made it through. If they're going to be pissed be pissed at the fact that your players couldn't make the stop, not cry over whether or not his foot may have been over the line.
I'm with ya.