Any Xavier and ODU fans with me today?

tmurph2643

Dixon and Drew are the two guys I am highest on... I am cheering for them to lose so we can end this sooner.

Will be cheering for Xavier over Pitt on Sunday
AND
Old Dominion over Baylor today!

I'll root against them. I usually really like Pitt teams, tough, hard-nose, athletic players who play pretty fundamental and disciplined basketball. But for some reason this year I just haven't enjoyed watching them.

If it means that either Drew or Dixon are available and ready to be hired after this weekend is over, and we can move on them before Tubby leaves Minnesota, I'm all for seeing them go down.

I'm not rooting AGAINST Baylor or Pitt - just whatever scenario gives us our best chance of hooking up with either of their coaches ASAP. :D

This is a huge sacrifice for me because I have Baylor in the championship game (and no I wasn't drunk when I did my bracket).. BUT I am willing to sacrifice my picks in my pool for the sake of HAWKEYENATION!!!

I do like Pitt though.

Interesting day today for sure. With Nova losing Baylor could make a deep run in the tourney. If indeed we are looking seriously at Drew, we may be waiting awhile to hear anything on the coaching front..... :(

Sure, anything that benefit's the coaching situation at Iowa I will root for.

I'm also a HUGH Washington fan today go Huskies ;)

Last edited: