Any way to get radio pre post game on I phone?

hawkfaninboston

Out of the loop for awhile. Anyone know best way to listen to pre and post game on I phone? All apps I've tried aren't allowing me to listen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Out of the loop for awhile. Anyone know best way to listen to pre and post game on I phone? All apps I've tried aren't allowing me to listen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I heart Radio 1420 WOC out of Davenport, listening to it now, GO Hawks!

Twinlaker, You around today?

I'll follow up first then get needy later.

I was born in Iowa City, grew up in Illinois, graduated university of Iowa, and have been in greater Boston area for 11 years.

WOC not working on heart radio. Any suggestions? If you hook me up I'll send you some New England Style hot dog buns and some fluff. : ).

Twinlaker, You around today?

I'll follow up first then get needy later.

I was born in Iowa City, grew up in Illinois, graduated university of Iowa, and have been in greater Boston area for 11 years.

WOC not working on heart radio. Any suggestions? If you hook me up I'll send you some New England Style hot dog buns and some fluff. : ).

'sup Chowder! I'm here, but I think you might be outta luck in regards to WOC! Too bad, but somebody must have blown the whistle on em, for doing the livestream on the down low. It didn't work last week either. I'm at a loss for any other hook up... no Big Ten network in Bean Town?

I got a direct tv dish on the roof. Its huge. My neighbors probably think I'm a Russian spy. I am quite pasty.

I just like listening to the pre and post game with dolph and Eddie. Makes me feel like I'm back in Iowa.

Lol. Cal just scored again. Oh Urban.

Latest posts