Any Washington DC Hawkeyes?

I am in Philadelphia, and have tried to go to some game watches but they always seem to be a bust. Wish I could help you. Go Hawks!

I am looking for Hawk fans in the DC area and wondering if there are any bars to cheer with fellow Hawks.

Hoffman,

You may also try to contact the following person for Hawk watch locations in the D.C. area.

[FONT=arial,helvetica]DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Washington, D.C./Capital Area
Jeff Kueter
H: 703/642-5407
HOTLINE: 703/237-IOWA
EMAIL:kueter@marshall.org[/FONT]​

I highly recommend Crystal City Sports Pub. There will be about 75 to 100 Hawk fans there on game day...

I have found myself looking for Hawkeye game watches in alot of different towns---
Crystal City is right up there.....plus a good representation of Hawk fans!

Yes: the Crystal City Sports Pub is the official home for gamewatches for the Capital Area Iowa Club. Please come out to one of our gamewatches there! We usually pack the place and it is fun to watch with fellow Hawk fans. The Club does a lot of activities throughout the year.

Yes the Capital Area Iowa Club turns out in throngs for all Hawkeye football and basketball games (you can contact them at (703) 237-IOWA) at the Crystal City Sports Pub, 509 S 23rd St in Arlington, Va.

Good bar. Good bar food. Couple of good restaurants in the area (near Pentagon City metro stop).Usually half the upstairs has the Iowa game; sometimes it is downstairs. And the whole place is take over wildly every Hawkeye-Clown game.

Latest posts