Any Update or B Hill or is it "wait and see" until next week

Saw somewhere that the sports information office will release something on Monday if they think it's season ending.

Be prepared for something more than 3-4 weeks. Waiting for the swelling to go down to get a better diagnosis. Most are assuming an ACL and possibly MCL to go with it. He won't be playing a snap this year.

Bullock is next

Scout.com: ~Bullock Not Superstitious~

In fact i saw this in the practice photos from today....

EvilGod800.jpg

The damsel in distress is bullock

Be prepared for something more than 3-4 weeks. Waiting for the swelling to go down to get a better diagnosis. Most are assuming an ACL and possibly MCL to go with it. He won't be playing a snap this year.

based on your name... I hope you are not in violation of hipaa right now.

based on your name... I hope you are not in violation of hipaa right now.

Name a single HIPAA violation in his/her statement. Everything stated is public, already, and if it weren't, it is probably the normal course of action. Going in for an MRI right after it happens is probably fruitless.

Technically speaking, sharing the patient's current condition and game plan as he did is considered a HIPAA violation if he found this information out because of the position that he is in (working as a physician of physical therapist for the University). I realize what he said is pretty obvious regarding Hill's injury, but he was more specific about the plan of action (waiting for the swelling to go down before having an MRI). That information in combination with his screen name could certainly lead you to believe it's a HIPAA issue.

I work with someone who is crazy about HIPAA rules... Honestly it feels like almost anything can be considered a HIPAA violation in one way or another. I realize hawk doctor isn't really telling us anything we dont already know so it doesn't bother me one bit. However, if he is getting his information regarding Barkley's injury from his place of work then he shouldn't be posting it on here. You just have to be really careful because you never know when the wrong person is paying attention and will decide to get you fired for it. Most healthcare organizations have zero tolerance for it. It isn't worth it.

Every fact he mentioned was from public information. As a physician, he would be allowed to apply his background, training and experience to the information available and to reach an intelligent conclusion, which is what he appears to have done. No different than telling a lawyer the underlying facts from a newspaper article or police report and asking him to opine on what might happen to the person arrested.

We are also so intimidated by these overreaching laws like HIPAA that all common sense is lost in the analysis of their scope.

Jesus you guys, you know "Hawkdoctor" hasn't literally examined Hill right?

Every fact he mentioned was from public information. As a physician, he would be allowed to apply his background, training and experience to the information available and to reach an intelligent conclusion, which is what he appears to have done. No different than telling a lawyer the underlying facts from a newspaper article or police report and asking him to opine on what might happen to the person arrested.

We are also so intimidated by these overreaching laws like HIPAA that all common sense is lost in the analysis of their scope.

Gee, tell us how you really feel.

Take the political stuff to the chuckle hut.

The OT board is the Chuckle Hut. The PC board is the Cave. This belongs in the Cave.

Changing lanes, when you read "Chuckle Hut", does anyone think of that episode of 30 Rock where they explain that after the chuckle hut closes, they turn it into a comedy club called the Laugh Factory?

The OT board is the Chuckle Hut. The PC board is the Cave. This belongs in the Cave.

Changing lanes, when you read "Chuckle Hut", does anyone think of that episode of 30 Rock where they explain that after the chuckle hut closes, they turn it into a comedy club called the Laugh Factory?

Dang. Forgot. Cave it is.