Any recruits visiting this weekend?

Herk

Does anyone know? It would be great to have some official visits with the Greene Machine in town as an honorary captain.

Which two? Ejuan Price?

I am glad that French will be there. Saturday will definitely help sell him on the Hawks.

It would really be nice if Iowa would land Armstead Williams - Yahoo! Sports

and

Dondi Kirby - Yahoo! Sports

For some reason these two just seem to have high potential, I'd also like the two that are visiting this weekend. I trust in KF and Co. though they will get it done and know how to get PA players to Iowa.

Kirby lists Maryland and Florida listed as high interest and Iowa as medium. I don't think it looks to good for the hawkeyes with him. But you never know.

Kirby lists Maryland and Florida listed as high interest and Iowa as medium. I don't think it looks to good for the hawkeyes with him. But you never know.
Hmmm, if you click the link for me it shows he has "High" interest in 5 teams Iowa being one of them, if there is a more updated article/site you have read please share.

I guess no one knows. I'll favor scout's link over rivals because there most recent article on him lists 9/26 and rivals last article was 9/7. So like you said before it probably doesnt look like iowa has a shot.

You never do know. I hope that I'm wrong and he still likes Iowa, but we'll just have to see how it plays out in respect to his officials.

Latest posts