Any Hawk fans in need of season-long parking?

Hawk8568

Hi all -- looking for some Hawkeye season ticket holders to fill up our last few parking spots available for this season. We have a good group already in place. Location is Highland and Sunset, just off Melrose. This spot is great mix of having the "close to Kinnick, tailgate environment," as the street is full of tailgaters, and is in an well-established neighborhood with good people. Further, we have quick access to Melrose to the north and Hwy 1 to the south if you want to beat traffic after the game.

Spots are $200 for the entire season. Includes parking, close access to a private port-o-potty (no long lines), and room near your car to set up your tailgate stuff (at least 15x10 ft per car). I'm not going to cram as many cars as I can into my yard just to make money, I'd rather provide ample space for everyone to have an enjoyable tailgate. Cars will be organized in a way that you can leave whenever you need, you wont need to wait for other cars to leave first. You'll get the same spot every week, so you dont need to worry about arriving early to grab the spot you like.

We prefer to do season-long as you get a good group established, and dont have to worry about what (insert undesirable term of choice here) might show up next to you and ruin your experience. Plus then I dont have to babysit and I can host my own tailgate! Plus I'll probably have some extra BBQ off my smoker to throw your way ...

PM me if interested. Of if you prefer to respond through Craigslist, link is below. Thanks, and Go Hawks!

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/tix/5157957087.html

Latest posts