Any guys we are getting or close to getting in the Army AA game at Noon on NBC?

Ward is the only one.

My question to Fox Recruiting Analyst about Ward's performance in US Army practices this week.

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels @

@Stevemontana Ward has struggled, not like some past Iowa guys I have seen here. looked a little better on Thursday.

I'm not too concerned about this. OL generally don't look great at these events and Ward will have(at the very least) a year of practice with the best OL development staff in the country before he steps on the field.

My question to Fox Recruiting Analyst about Ward's performance in US Army practices this week.

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels @

@Stevemontana Ward has struggled, not like some past Iowa guys I have seen here. looked a little better on Thursday.

I'm not too concerned about this. OL generally don't look great at these events and Ward will have(at the very least) a year of practice with the best OL development staff in the country before he steps on the field.

Was he saying that other Iowa OL have struggled more? Guess I'm confused with the wording of his response.

Was he saying that other Iowa OL have struggled more? Guess I'm confused with the wording of his response.

It was convoluted but I took it to mean some Iowa players have looked better than Ward has.

At any rate...not expecting a true freshman OL not named Bulaga to immediately hit the field.

Latest posts