Any got Gesell video

posted it earlier today on another thread.. But this video is one where he went up against marcus paige. The best I've found yet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I8A6exE7Fw]Mike Gesell (Iowa Commit) - YouTube[/ame]

and that was after playing 4 games in Arizona in a tourney, 2-3 days before that one, some of those that saw the game said he looked gassed at times,
that's the 1st vid i have seen on him, good shooter, can drive and finish has a nice form on his FT's, this kid has it all in ballhandling and shooting.
he will be a solid addition in 3 pt shooting, he will not be left wide open like teams did with Cartwright,
for a time he was rated as the 10th best point guard by at least 2 sites, and with the way the Michigan people rave about Clemmons being the #1 pg and 3rd best player overall in state, i feel the need for another pg is unnecessary. one of these 2 will be the starter from day one, and Iowa will not skip a beat with either one on the floor.
also as long as White gets stronger and improves he will be a handful for those heavy 6'9 forwards of MSU, and Green graduates this year, then you have McCabe improving and hopefully Basabe gets his head screwed on straight the so called pressure on Woodbury will not be there