Any chance of Isiah Thomas?

Isiah Thomas is my first thought, I realize Barta would never even think of it.

1.Isiah Thomas
2.Mark Few
3.Billy G.

Never will happen, but neither will:

Keno or Bruce

A coach who went a combined 187-223 in the pros and just wound up 7-25 in his first year at Florida International, a coach who would come with more baggage than your took wife on your first couples vacation?

Dude, you're either smoking something really good, or Isiah.

Isiah Thomas is my first thought, I realize Barta would never even think of it.

1.Isiah Thomas
2.Mark Few
3.Billy G.

Never will happen, but neither will:

Keno or Bruce

Pretty sure he'd be waaay down my list ; great player ; but don't think he's anywhere close to what this program desires . Better rethink your post !

A coach who went a combined 187-223 in the pros and just wound up 7-25 in his first year at Florida International, a coach who would come with more baggage than your took wife on your first couples vacation?

Dude, you're either smoking something really good, or Isiah.

Tweeterhawk,

Pro record I could care less, check out Rick Patino or Pete Carroll. Sorry, but Isiah's 7-25 1st year record at Florida International and compare Todd Lickliter's first 3 years at Iowa. Thomas will bring the style that kids want to play and will put more butts in seats at Carver. It will never happen so don't worry, Ben J. will be your next coach for 3 years and then you can look for another coach. Cycle of IOWA Basketball.

Tweeterhawk,

Pro record I could care less, check out Rick Patino or Pete Carroll. Sorry, but Isiah's 7-25 1st year record at Florida International and compare Todd Lickliter's first 3 years at Iowa. Thomas will bring the style that kids want to play and will put more butts in seats at Carver. It will never happen so don't worry, Ben J. will be your next coach for 3 years and then you can look for another coach. Cycle of IOWA Basketball.

I don't want Ben J but I would take him over Isiah ANY FREAKIN DAY!!!! Dude put down the crack pipe

As a die hard Piston fan. The only nice thing I could think of regarding an Isiah Thomas hire would be that atleast all those empty CHA seats would be filled with Isiah's enormous ego. Who needs fans.