Anthony Tucker

HawkeyeBBall

This would be an EMBARASSMENT to the program if the new coach would put him back on the team.

This is per Rob Howe from listening to the radio.

"His lawyer, Randy Larson, said on KCJJ just now that he spoke with Tucker today and that Anthony would like to stay at Iowa if the new coach will have him.

He has not signed transfer to Winona State and is at Iowa finishing out the semester."

Great. Our new coach will be faced with a decision right out of the gate for which he'll be criticized by some no matter what.

In fact, some of his own team might be unhappy with the new coach right out of the gate. Not what we need.

I understand why Tucker would float this idea, but I really wish he'd just go away.

Great. Our new coach will be faced with a decision right out of the gate for which he'll be criticized by some no matter what.

In fact, some of his own team might be unhappy with the new coach right out of the gate. Not what we need.

I understand why Tucker would float this idea, but I really wish he'd just go away.

I wish he would clean it up and stick around.

Butttttttttttttt, I don't see that happening, so yes, go away

The new coach will have to let him go... I understand that people have different opinions on this issue but I think the people that want him to go would be more upset if they kept him than the people who want him to stay would be if they let him go.

Latest posts