"Another Year With GD's Playbook = Improvement?"

LTTYP.png

Billso, because Jonny gave me a Holiday Ban, I never saw this poast/image. It is freakin' BRILLIANT. Sincerest kujos.

IndenturedPolack

I do a lot of bashing on this site, but I dont think we can blame Davis. Not yet anyway. We had the same play calling because of the puppet master Kirk. If we get low level D1 recruits the 1 yard pass plays are never going to work. We need to recruit better

The million dollar question. When I think about our new philosophy I long for kok. Three yard outs are not good for us.

The million dollar question. When I think about our new philosophy I long for kok. Three yard outs are not good for us.

The sad part in all this is that KOK is living the dream in the NFL. All those years of taking B.S. from fans claiming he was the problem. Most people laughed at him, called him stupid.

Well, guess he got the last laugh.

Iowa's last offensive sequence summed up the entire year. Vandenberg throws a slant to the short side of the field at Jake Duzey's feet and miraculously comes up with the catch with 3 Nebraska defenders draped on him, 5 yard gain. Vandenberg throws the same exact route again, very next play, and 2 Nebraska defenders are there before Duzey can even get in his route, interception.

Its on Vandenberg. GD was the most handcuffed guy in the entire program. Have a qb who ***** himself in the pocket and a HC who refuses to go with someone else.

Greg Davis is probably wishing he had not taken this job. He has a headcoach that hasn't updated the playbook in 20 years and thinks "mixing it up" is running a painfully slow end around that results in a loss every time.

He has a virtual lack of talent at WR and RB and a line that struggles to pass block.

Greg Davis is probably wishing he had not taken this job. He has a headcoach that hasn't updated the playbook in 20 years and thinks "mixing it up" is running a painfully slow end around that results in a loss every time.

He has a virtual lack of talent at WR and RB and a line that struggles to pass block.

I've told you a billion times not to exagerate.

Latest posts