Another QB visit this weekend

The impression I am getting is that Beathard may not even hold an offer from Ole Miss any longer after the coaching change. And I just looked up Jeremy Liggins, he is 6-3, 270 and is a duel threat QB. He is bigger than half of our DT's.

That's what I have been trying to tell you guys. Freeze is in on Liggins and Gross, both are WAY better options for Freeze's system. Freeze needs that schollie back.

We are NOT competing against Ole Miss. We are competing against Sun Belt and CUSA teams.

Again, I am not sure we are competing against Ole Miss anymore. This kid does not fit Freeze's system, which requires a dual threat passer. Freeze has gotten in on a couple of really strong dual threat home area guys.

Pretty sure this is an amicable split. I would say it is between Iowa and some lower tiered schools.

Freeze is pretty good at helping guys find the right fit. I would expect he encouraged the Iowa trip and has made some other contacts. It is to both his and Beathered's benefit to find him a different spot.
God forbid Iowa even try to find a dual threat qb.

Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
'12 TN QB C.J. Beathard (@cjbeathard) just confirmed to me via txt that he has committed to #Iowa #Hawkeyes. Was #OleMiss verbal.