Another Interesting Stat

Just to update this. Iowa again had more turnovers than assists against UW.

Iowa has had more turnovers than assists in all four of their games against P5 opponents this year.

Just to update this. Iowa again had more turnovers than assists against UW.

Iowa has had more turnovers than assists in all four of their games against P5 opponents this year.
And only made 14 Fts as opposed to the 27 they were averaging in the other 6 contests. I think the 14 made FTs per game is probably going to be closer to the avg in BIG play, so they better clean up that asst/to ratio.

And only made 14 Fts as opposed to the 27 they were averaging in the other 6 contests. I think the 14 made FTs per game is probably going to be closer to the avg in BIG play, so they better clean up that asst/to ratio.
After the games at MSG I said the free throw number was bound to come down, it was one of my areas for concern along with the turnover trend.

It was only one loss to a pretty solid UW team so hopefully they an buck this turnover trend going forward.

This exactly.
No way was 27 FTA average going to hold.

They need to be in the 18-19 for 24-25 range

the TOs need to be in the 8-10 range.

I am sooooooo looking forward to that first conference win...against Illinois...on January 20th.