Another Alabama's fan with all the answers.....

Well you've seen a different video than I did. In the ones posted in this thread, she does look typsy, but her worst offense seems to be sucking at dancing. I'm guessing the students were making "cougar" remarks to her, which set her son off, which set her off.

Again, hammered and stupid, so don't get hammered and do something stupid. She is actually lucky she didn't severely hurt herself, like falling down the stadium stairs.

No excuse for her actions...her son, let it go and if you watch the video when she is being restrained...a ton of OU folks are saying things to her. If it was so bad...get an usher or security...otherwise...stfu

Give me a break...the OU students didn't move from their seats. She's a freaking adult. Ignore it and move on. The fact that she's drunk and flipping off the cameras doesn't tell you something. Her son just didn't want her drunkedness and ignorance on tape. She's the problem.

I'm willing to bet all involved, except for her son, were adults.

I'm willing to bet all involved, except for her son, were adults.

Exactly, and I didn't see the OU students move from their section or jump over a couple of rows of people and start throwing punches or kicking anyone with boots on. This woman was drunk and disorderly. For a minute I thought this lady looked like Sally Mason...boy that would have been a story.

Well you've seen a different video than I did. In the ones posted in this thread, she does look typsy, but her worst offense seems to be sucking at dancing. I'm guessing the students were making "cougar" remarks to her, which set her son off, which set her off.
You can't be serious.

I am guessing this is not the first time that this 16 year old has had to "defend" his drunken mom.

I have been to a lot of Tenn vs Bama games and I can tell you from experience that Bama fans are the biggest rednecks I have ever seen

Latest posts