Another Alabama's fan with all the answers.....

goes to show you that some fans need to detach from their favorite team. There is a point where you just have to sit back and accept that your favorite team isn't playing well enough, and understand the other fans love their team as much as you do your own.

goes to show you that some fans need to detach from their favorite team. There is a point where you just have to sit back and accept that your favorite team isn't playing well enough, and understand the other fans love their team as much as you do your own.

Nice sentiment for anyone outside the SEC.

Given the collective reaction to Alabama losing a bowl game (GASP! THE HORROR!), you would think the team plane had crashed killing everyone on board. JEEEEZUS people, you are still going to be the odds on favorite to win next year's national title.

College age adults are the most annoying beings on earth. That punk "kid" was egging her on, and she kicked him in the face. Seems alright to me.

College age adults are the most annoying beings on earth. That punk "kid" was egging her on, and she kicked him in the face. Seems alright to me.

Lol what?? Talking smack at a football game and starting a fight at one are two different things. Her actions were embarrassing.

Hammered and stupid is my view, egged on or not. The other OU fans were yelling at the idiot as well and she went after him, too bad she didn't jump all the way over and face plant into the back of a seat.

Hammered and stupid is my view, egged on or not. The other OU fans were yelling at the idiot as well and she went after him, too bad she didn't jump all the way over and face plant into the back of a seat.

Well you've seen a different video than I did. In the ones posted in this thread, she does look typsy, but her worst offense seems to be sucking at dancing. I'm guessing the students were making "cougar" remarks to her, which set her son off, which set her off.

Give me a break...the OU students didn't move from their seats. She's a freaking adult. Ignore it and move on. The fact that she's drunk and flipping off the cameras doesn't tell you something. Her son just didn't want her drunkedness and ignorance on tape. She's the problem.

Latest posts