Announcers

livebythehawk85

Was anybody else sick of listening to the announcer's lovefest for Gabbert? If a radio would've been near by I would've just listened to Eddie and Gary.

Gabbert was awesome with the exception of one really bigh play. I like Millen but can't stand McDonough. They should pair him with Lou Hotz and have them go work Australian Rules football.

No, I actually thought they did an excellent job. Gabbert is the real deal and he is by far the best QB we faced all season and he deserved the praise he received. Not too many QB's in the the NFL can make some of the passes he made tonight.

Except that they kept saying "real deal" they were pretty spot on. Gabbert was one stupid play from a phenomenal game. They nailed the eval of the overturned call.

I will also add that McDonough nailed the crescendo of the Hyde return by simply screaming out "MICAH HYDE!!!" as he crossed the goal line.

Can you blame them? Yeah I was getting annoyed by it, but up until the pick 6 by Hyde he was earning every single bit of it. Perhaps if our defense had made him look worse they wouldn't have gushed over him.

according to millen, there were about 253 nfl talents players that played in the bowl game tonight...he was impressed with a lot of guys!

No, they had it spot on, it's how it was. the guy torched us for 41 of 57 passing. Great arm. One mistake and one bad bounce was the difference.

Our defense needs to be re-tooled and Gabbert made that totally evident. He played awesome and deserves all the praise he gets. Hopefully Norm takes the off season to get healthy and come up with a new D gameplan. I am personally glad to get some new blood in there.

Was anybody else sick of listening to the announcer's lovefest for Gabbert? If a radio would've been near by I would've just listened to Eddie and Gary.

I think the announcers did a great job.

I swear, with some people if the announcers don't come to your house and suck your dick you bad mouth them. Gabbert had a great year and had a TON of yards against us. He deserved it, Whether you like it or not.

Give credit where credit is due. They gave the Mizzou QB, Coker, and Iowa's OL a lot of credit. He converted it seemed a lot of 3rd and long situations. It was up to Iowa's defense to make him look bad.

I thought this was the best announced game I've heard all year. Analysis was on point regarding Gabbert, Coker, Hawks O-line. Very well done.

Gabbert was lights out tonight, he made one mistake that cost him and his team the game. He deserved every shred of air time he got tonight.

Latest posts