Announcers for this weekend

Does it really matter who the announcers are?

If they're bad enough it does, during the downtime when there isn't a play going on (pre-snap and whatnot), but during a play you shouldn't need it. Some people say really stupid ****(newsflash), I forget which game it was when the announcer said Iowa was lucky to get PI called on a pass intended for KMM. It was clearly a PI, yet we're lucky? Thank god the refs are calling penalties today! They might have forgotten their job!

At the end of the day it's not important, but you don't want some guy blabbering nonsense during the game while you're stressing out about your team's performance.

Also, is anyone else sick of the confirmed/stands-as-called malarkey on reviews? All I want to know is if it's overturned or not, I don't need you telling me about the difference in the wording the ref might use in his explanation. "Confirmed means this, stands as called means that" Who cares? Same result, right? I'm done ranting...

I don't really pay much attention to what the announcers say, so it doesn't matter who it is.

This game made me really start to love Spielman.............and hate Urban Meyer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vRYakQgkI]2006 Outback Bowl Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Florida Gators - YouTube[/ame]

"Thats it, put flags on everybody. No more tackling!!!"

I'm a little surprised it's not Shulman and Millen. They seem to have been calling most of Iowa's espn/abc games the past couple seasons.

I completely forgot about the officiating that game. Are those crooked zebras still in the NCAA or are they doing YMCA games now?

If you don't like listening to the announcers...turn the sound off and turn the radio on and listen to Iowa homers for the game. Always more fun...

Latest posts