Anjeus Jones Commits to Iowa

thejumper5

The Dallas WR has committed to the Hawkeyes. This is the 3rd team he's committed to in the last month, but if Iowa can land his signature on Wednesday, they're adding a freak athlete at the outside receiver spot.

I havn't heard of this kid. Is he a smaller speadster or a bigger guy? I'd pretty much say they need bodies that can walk and chew gum at the wr position. And by walk and chew gum I mean run good routes get open and catch the ball.

I havn't heard of this kid. Is he a smaller speadster or a bigger guy? I'd pretty much say they need bodies that can walk and chew gum at the wr position. And by walk and chew gum I mean run good routes get open and catch the ball.

Jones is a bigger body receiver--about 6'3", about 200--who held offers from New Mexico State, Colorado State, and Texas Tech. His size is why I say he's likely to wide up as an outside receiver. He's still very raw, but if he lives up to his athletic potential, he could be special.

Here's some highlights.

Anjeus Jones - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

I always liked this Jesus Jones tune.

[video=youtube;7z6dxQVhE8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6dxQVhE8o[/video]

The Dallas WR has committed to the Hawkeyes. This is the 3rd team he's committed to in the last month, but if Iowa can land his signature on Wednesday, they're adding a freak athlete at the outside receiver spot.

Does it really take a "freak athlete" to run a 1 yard out pattern?

This guy was committed to the worst program in major college football (New Mexico State) about 2 weeks ago. I think his senior year stats were something like 20 catches for 400 yards.Great job Kurt!!!

This guy was committed to the worst program in major college football (New Mexico State) about 2 weeks ago. I think his senior year stats were something like 20 catches for 400 yards.Great job Kurt!!!

My...cynical and misinformation...he runs a 4.38 40 yard dash...he average nearly 20 yards per catch...he had an offer from Texas Tech...that offer tells me that he has the ability to play D1 ball...we have added a big speed receiver to our O and I for one like the offer and like the commitment even more so, yes, great job Kirk and team! Nice get...

You got that right, man!!! We are soooooooo back, Central Michigan should thank their personal god they don't play us again this year.....especially in the Jungle aka Kinnick Stadium!!

BACK IN BLACK, BROSEPH STALIN!!!
#hox
#snort
#hugebuyout
#griftercoach

My...cynical and misinformation...he runs a 4.38 40 yard dash...he average nearly 20 yards per catch...he had an offer from Texas Tech...that offer tells me that he has the ability to play D1 ball...we have added a big speed receiver to our O and I for one like the offer and like the commitment even more so, yes, great job Kirk and team! Nice get...
4.38 your lying ***.......

He was a local fallback for them. He was only offered last Monday by both teams. This would be like Iowa offering some JV scrub kid from City High and then everyone else saying "Look, the kid must be D1 caliber because Kurt and the Hokks offered him!"

He was a local fallback for them. He was only offered last Monday by both teams. This would be like Iowa offering some JV scrub kid from City High and then everyone else saying "Look, the kid must be D1 caliber because Kurt and the Hokks offered him!"

Yes, because clearly the state of Iowa and Texas have the same HS football talent.

how many different people posting in this thread? scorpio and 76 definitely one in the same.....possibly myth as well. scorp gave himself away as 76 many days ago....

Ankles youre back. While you were gone Kirk lost to Central Michigan and now people dont like him. Ive heard that he still in a nice person though. Also he personally has put over 700 players in the NFL.

Ankles youre back. While you were gone Kirk lost to Central Michigan and now people dont like him. Ive heard that he still in a nice person though. Also he personally has put over 700 players in the NFL.

You mean you heard a "rumor" that he is a nice person.

Latest posts