ANGERER quoted

mwa20000

someone (charles davis) asked him how he spent his time preparing the night before a game and he replied "drinking coffee and calling ex-girlfriends" to get himself riled up. that brought out a pretty good laugh from the whole panel including brian billick who then joked he wanted to see angerer's wonderlic test because that just didn't sound right. they all seem genuinely impressed with our two linebackers.

If that doesn't show balls I don't know what does. Biggest interviews of his life and has no problem just being himself.

Any chance we can get him to write a guest collum or two?

I highly doubt Jon wants to edit/proofread someone else's column to make sure he doesn't cross the line with any of his jokes.

However, it would be highly entertaining to read... especially if Jon doesn't do any editing.

someone (charles davis) asked him how he spent his time preparing the night before a game and he replied "drinking coffee and calling ex-girlfriends" to get himself riled up. that brought out a pretty good laugh from the whole panel including brian billick who then joked he wanted to see angerer's wonderlic test because that just didn't sound right. they all seem genuinely impressed with our two linebackers.

If his NFL career doesn't pan out, I'd give him a job being a color commentator for the B10 Network. That guy would draw some big numbers. Freakin hilarious.

If his NFL career doesn't pan out, I'd give him a job being a color commentator for the B10 Network. That guy would draw some big numbers. Freakin hilarious.

I'd rather he take over for Podalak on WHO someday. Then we'd hear him every week:)

Latest posts