ANF Hats

ghstinshll

Guys, just a heads up I have the folks @ the WDM Scheels looking into ANF hats for next season. Keep checking back, and I'll try to have an update - or your checking back will remind me to follow up. ;-)

cafepress is retarded though... THe logos are too large, and disproportionate. Wait for Scheels to either find them, or get licensing/permission & design them right. :)

I would rather have a Commander hat that Hayden wore. I know Scheel's sold them for FryFest, but nothing sense :(

FYI .. found this on EBAY, helped me get a better handle on the font used for the stickers, and spacial relationships. Wish I had decent design tools, but alas, when I walked out of the newspaper biz I left behind software. Now I'm stuck with some crappy stuff that our IT folks think works - but does not. Ah well. Anyway, below is a link to a sheet of stickers someone has on ebay.

Helmet Stickers

One of these days I'll buy a set of helmet stickers off Ebay - much less expensive than trying to buy a game-worn helmet.

BTW, anyone know where I could get a Iowa Hockey Jersey...or seen the club play any games? Would love to check that out next time I'm in Iowa City.

Last edited:
Actually just did a google search for "ANF hats", and this thread was the first hit. I was in Scheels today, and didn't see any. Walked upstairs to Lids and Pro Image, didn't see any there either.

Guys, just a heads up I have the folks @ the WDM Scheels looking into ANF hats for next season. Keep checking back, and I'll try to have an update - or your checking back will remind me to follow up. ;-)

Won't we get sued by ISUx since they claim only THEY should be entitled to wear them since Universithy of Iowa has NOTHING to do with the state's agriculture program?

Latest posts