andyfails arob again

crews74

attack one of the hardest playing hawkeyes ever...really not coo' as a fan me thinks get real buddy boy and see things proper....get real...u tackle him pal...support him dont tear down

attack one of the hardest playing hawkeyes ever...really not coo' as a fan me thinks get real buddy boy and see things proper....get real...u tackle him pal...support him dont tear down

Actually he made a very good point, and hardly attacked or tore him down at all...

judge AND JURY? he was...ez to condemn people....get real......CAST STONES.....SMOKED some weed big f ing deal really really reallly get real ............i'm ur huckleberry????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judge AND JURY? he was...ez to condemn people....get real......CAST STONES.....SMOKED some weed big f ing deal really really reallly get real ............i'm ur huckleberry????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exactly did he bag on him or tear him down? Did you even listen to what Fales said? The question was if the Sports Illustrated article would affect in any way the staff, (mainly Ferentz's) decision about A-Rob...he didn't say anything that wasn't factual. There is no program in America where it is required to even give guys a 2nd chance, for the most obscure of team violations. If Ferentz wanted to kick a guy off the team for using poor language on the practice field, there is nothing that says he isn't allowed to do so. Coaches have rules, and when players violate those rules (never mind the fact that this country has LAWS) coaches can do with them what they please.

Dude. Punctuation+English language. With those two things, you cannot fail to assemble complete sentences. You need both right now :D

Hardest playing doest make him smart. Adam displayed horrible judgement and decision making for putting himself in the situation that he was last year. Everything that was said about him is deserved. He can come back once he has matured and proven that he's willing to dedicate himself to learning and the team. Not weed and skipping class.

Why oh WHY do people think Andy is funny? All he does is make fun of people to (obviously) make himself feel better. Totally has self esteem issues. HE IS NOT FUNNY!

Hardest playing doest make him smart.

not to mention that that's a pretty hype-driven statement. ARob gave 100% on the field, no doubt. But that's not rare, particularly for an Iowa player. Wasn't it Warren Holloway that said...giving 100% isn't special, at IOWA, that just makes you part of the team.

Last edited:
Why oh WHY do people think Andy is funny? All he does is make fun of people to (obviously) make himself feel better. Totally has self esteem issues. HE IS NOT FUNNY!

He wasn't attempting humor when he touched on A-Rob...what the hell are you talking about? He was making a valid point? I'm not claiming Andy's hilarity...I'm saying what he had to say about A-Rob is spot on to what I have to say about A-Rob...

images

images

Derped.jpg

Dude is going all Charlie Sheen on this.

Anyone who listens to the radio knows that Andy loves arob. He has backed him throughout everything and has taken a lot of heat for it. You're out of your element donnie.

Latest posts