Andy Reid talks Stanzi

What does KC do? Do they draft a QB in a weak QB class? Give up valuable draft picks to bring in a Kirk Cousins, a Ryan Mallet? Bring in Alex Smith, Mike Vick? KC picked the wrong time to need a QB.

What planet do you live on that in February 2013 you think Washington will give up Kirk Cousins? Heck, I wouldn't give him up for the Chiefs #1 overall pick right now. I haven't heard anyone say they think Cousins is leaving Washington this year.

Anytime I saw Ricky play, which admit wasn't much, he looked like a high schooler size-wise. I don't remember him looking that tiny when he was in Iowa City. If he couldn't get on the field last year, I just don't see how he ever will.

What planet do you live on that in February 2013 you think Washington will give up Kirk Cousins? Heck, I wouldn't give him up for the Chiefs #1 overall pick right now. I haven't heard anyone say they think Cousins is leaving Washington this year.

Cousins is one hit away from going th starting QB in Washington. I know all 2nd string QBs are but you know that having RGIII who has had knee injuries, concussion and that he is a running QB he is at a higher risk. Plus I think Cousins has shown that he is a viable replacement, maybe not of the same caliber but he is good enough.

Latest posts