Andy Katz / EPSN

Just listened to Andy Katz say (and roll his eyes big time) on ESPN that Wisconson lost to Iowa due to an "illegitimate storm". I'm not wining, but...cmon man! We clearly have earned pretty much nobody's respect outside of the friendly confines of Carver Hawkeye and Iowa City. A big part of me luvs this being the underdog. Punch'em in the mouth Hawkeyes! Let's make these morons realize what's indeed happening in Iowa City!

Yeah, I don't get the "illegitimate storm" reference either. The Badgers lost because we did not get as big of a snow storm as expected?

Andy Katz is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, like most BADger fans it is difficult for them to admit defeat or generally not act like complete a-holes! There is a reason they are one of the worst fan bases in the B1G, if not the entire country!

Just listened to Andy Katz say (and roll his eyes big time) on ESPN that Wisconson lost to Iowa due to an "illegitimate storm". I'm not wining, but...cmon man! We clearly have earned pretty much nobody's respect outside of the friendly confines of Carver Hawkeye and Iowa City. A big part of me luvs this being the underdog. Punch'em in the mouth Hawkeyes! Let's make these morons realize what's indeed happening in Iowa City!

KATZ is a PUTZ. I'm already booking my ticket to the Elite 8 game 2 years from now Katz. You better do the same tool.

He probly meant that had Gatens not gone off. Or perhaps he meant free student tickets created an illegitimate enviro? Whatever he meant, sounds pretty stupid. U beat a team twice and that is pretty legit

as big as these victories are, it will mean nothing unless Iowa puts up a good showing the remaining 3 games. Other than the Wiscy and Minny games, Iowa has not played well on the road so no matter how well they are playing right now, that could mean 2 losses. The NW game at home isn't a gimmie either. It definately will be interesting to see what happens the final 3 games. I just can't see them winning at Illinois and Nebraska will once again be pumped up to play Iowa again.

On twitter, he re-tweeted a tweet from Scott Van Pelt: "We have considered the info and say...thumbs down on Iowa storm. The CSC uses a sharp pencil and has ruled. (Iowa neither cares nor should)"

Based on that, I'm guessing Katz feels the students storming the court was the "illegitimate storm."

On twitter, he re-tweeted a tweet from Scott Van Pelt: "We have considered the info and say...thumbs down on Iowa storm. The CSC uses a sharp pencil and has ruled. (Iowa neither cares nor should)"

Based on that, I'm guessing Katz feels the students storming the court was the "illegitimate storm."

If that's the case, who cares.

From the tone of the conversation, he clearly was NOT referencing the storming of the court by students. Said differently, he meant we got lucky. Once? I'll buy that. But twice now? Wrong. We beat them twice LEGITIMATELY. The national guys will give us zero credit until we keep doin what we're doin more consistently. After we win Sunday? Watch what happens. They'll be comin outta the wood work singing our praises. And watch. Some yahoo national analyst will say "I told u so". Screw them all!!!!!! We know what we got goin on. Right? I just LOVE the underdog position we are in. LOVE IT!!! GO HAWKS!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!! CMON HAWKEYE NATION!!!! MAKE SOME FRICKIN NOISE LIKE WE DID AT CARVER THE OTHER DAY!!!!!

From the tone of the conversation, he clearly was NOT referencing the storming of the court by students. Said differently, he meant we got lucky. Once? I'll buy that. But twice now? Wrong. We beat them twice LEGITIMATELY. The national guys will give us zero credit until we keep doin what we're doin more consistently. After we win Sunday? Watch what happens. They'll be comin outta the wood work singing our praises. And watch. Some yahoo national analyst will say "I told u so". Screw them all!!!!!! We know what we got goin on. Right? I just LOVE the underdog position we are in. LOVE IT!!! GO HAWKS!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!! CMON HAWKEYE NATION!!!! MAKE SOME FRICKIN NOISE LIKE WE DID AT CARVER THE OTHER DAY!!!!!

w00t!

:D

Andy Katz is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, like most BADger fans it is difficult for them to admit defeat or generally not act like complete a-holes! There is a reason they are one of the worst fan bases in the B1G, if not the entire country!

I grew up a Gopher fan in Minnesota, and have many friends who are Gopher fans. Gophers fans seem to like Iowa fans fine, think they are pretty respectful in general. But they HATE the arrogance of Wisconsin fans.

I grew up a Gopher fan in Minnesota, and have many friends who are Gopher fans. Gophers fans seem to like Iowa fans fine, think they are pretty respectful in general. But they HATE the arrogance of Wisconsin fans.

I live in Minnesota now and hate the arrogance of Gopher fans. I guess I should say the few Gopher fans that I run into. They are either incredibly arrogant or incredibly apathetic.

Latest posts